Current Race Miles


Current Race Miles = 65.8














Monday, March 1, 2010

The Essence of Running

My daughter,Kate,sent me this quote: "Running is a road of self-awareness and self-reliance...you can push yourself to extremes and learn the harsh realities of your physical and mental limitations or coast quietly down a solitary path watching the earth spin beneath your feet, but when you are through, exhilarated and exhausted, at least for a moment everything seems right with the world." Two points seem obvious here: 1)I'm more the coaster-type runner 2) My daughter "gets" me.

1 comment:

  1. awww. I think all your daughters "get you".

    And on a funny note, in a sad, totally pathetic way, I have been wondering why you haven't updated your blog, but have now realized I must have saved only one blog as a "favorite"-not the site. And I continue on my techno-challenged journey! Lori

    ReplyDelete