................Charting the progress of my "500" in 2010, and "57" in 2011, one mile at a time.
Current Race Miles
Current Race Miles = 65.8
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Gotta get that boom, boom
It's not my imagination. My hips, knees and legs are aching when I run. Humidity, extreme earliness of the day, bad vibes.....I don't know. Oh, and I have a new Ipod with most of Brigette's cardio workout music.
Umm, I'm pretty sure I didn't make that comment. So, no more posting anonymously and using my name. I'm like Lindsey Lohan. The name Eileen in of itself belongs to me.
Or, I'm truly losing my mind...I'm hoping the former.
Maybe it's your ears that are aching then and it is spreading to the rest of your body.
ReplyDelete-Eileen ;)
Umm, I'm pretty sure I didn't make that comment. So, no more posting anonymously and using my name. I'm like Lindsey Lohan. The name Eileen in of itself belongs to me.
ReplyDeleteOr, I'm truly losing my mind...I'm hoping the former.
what about Eileen Spinelli?
ReplyDelete