Current Race Miles


Current Race Miles = 65.8














Saturday, March 12, 2011

Second Annual Nun Run


I did a 10K Nun Run in Kiwanis Park. Great weather, great crowd. Where else can you see teens wearing "I love nuns" T-shirts and begin a race with 3 Hail Marys and the National Anthem? It was hilly, hadn't run all week, and knew I wouldn't be setting any records. I finished this my 3rd career 10K in 1 hr 13 min, not my best, better than my first. Afterwards I drove over to where Brigette was finishing her Spartan Race at Rawhide. She did 8 miles and many obstacles finishing with a mud crawl which I got see. Then the 4 kids did the Spartan Kid obstacle race. Awesome stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Nun run! This is a nationally acclaimed event, you know! Mike read about it in his running magazine and I boasted, "My mom's run it twice".

    And congrats on halfway to your race miles goal for the year! And it's only March! :)

    ReplyDelete