Current Race Miles


Current Race Miles = 65.8














Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogging about it does not a runner make

I realized that I haven't posted my distance as it pertains to my goal of 500 miles. Currently I'm at 61.3 miles. I only count the miles I run without stopping, except for races, which will include the whole amount even if I have to walk some of it. This just keeps me honest. I use mapmyrun.com to check out any variations from my run routes which are mostly in our neighborhood or at the track. So today when I ran my 2 miles I was almost surprised to still be struggling. Apparently having finally blogged about running does not make one a runner.

1 comment:

  1. 10-Feb-2010
    Mary,
    I wish you the best in achieving your goal. The picture I posted was taken during the last marathon I ran. The one where I ended up in the hospital over night. Phoenix may be tough on running in the summer, but so is 20" of snow in Ohio.
    Gene

    ReplyDelete